We design and manufacture variable transformers in accordance to our client requirements. Input 120 / 220 / 440 / 480 VAC etc. Output 0 - 2000 VAC. Power Capacity from2 up to 2000 KVA.
> Electrical Power Testing
• Our variable voltage transformers provide an accurate variable voltage source for electrical certification tests in laboratories, industrial processes, machinery, voltage transformers and for laboratory testing of materials and electrical equipment.
> Development & Research Projects
• The voltage adjustment provided by a New Line variable transformer allows the development of research projects that require a controlled and precise variable voltage. Our variacs have been acquired by universities, institutes and laboratories for application in different lines of research and technological development R & D.
> Industrial Processes Automation
• We have worked together with different companies for the development of manufacturing systems where our variable transformers are used for the control and improvement of industrial production processes through an accurate monitoring and regulation of the electrical voltage.
up to 500% (for 10s)
Dielectric Oil / Natural Convection
> 23 KiloVolts
32 - 104 ºF
Average Life Time
> 25 years
Type of Manufacture
• Power Capacity: 2 to 2000KVA
• Input Voltage: 120V a 480V
• Adjustable Range of Voltage Output:
From 0 to 2000 Volts
• Output Accuracy:+ - 1.3 Volts
• Special Output Accuracy: + - 0.1 Volts
• New Line offers variable column transformers to its manufacturing line. These take the electrical line of voltage and provide a variable output voltage adjustable by the user.
• Our three-phase variacs feature simple and reliable operation designed dry or submerged in dielectric oil. They provide excellent power quality, a constant sine wave, with current drawability from zero to full load at any output voltage position. New Line variaks have been implemented in numerous industrial processes.
• The voltage adjustment of our voltage variators can be done automatically for industrial production processes that require it and control is done through a computer capable of monitoring the system and adjust variables such as voltage and current in real time or Allows the programming of the process in a standardized way.
• We are a mexican company specialized in the design and manufacture of industrial variable autotransformers. Our experience have let us to successfully distribute our variacs in Latin America, US and the EU.
What is a variac? What is a variable transformer?
• A variac or variable transformer is an electrical equipment capable of modifying and adjusting the voltage of a power line in accordance to the user requirements. A variac has a wide use in different sectors and applications, from research laboratories to various types of industrial processes, which require a variable voltage to be carried out.
Micro-controlled automatic variacs can provide a voltage adjustment that allows enterprises to control production processes requiring variable voltages for operation.
How does a variac work?
• The voltage adjustment can be performed manually in the simplest cases or fully automated through an electronic control system in charge of modifying the output voltage as a function of time, current, electrical resistance, or any other assigned variable.
In industrial processes can also be assigned automatic on and off functions that allow to maintain production processes permanently.
What are the advantages of a New Line variac?
• Our voltage variacs are manufactured with industrial quality and its design has in mind long and continuous uses so its design is robust to withstand surges and sudden voltage changes.
Our variable voltage transformers are used in different industries and we specialize in providing specialized technical advice to introduce our voltage adjustment system through our variacs to your production systems successfully and at the best cost.
Voltage Regulators &
120v, 220v, 240v, 440v, etc
(WYE or Delta)
0 - 2000 VAC
(Designed according to client's request)
The voltage adjustment is made by
One of the following options:
• Manual Operation
• Operation with automated motor with
• Automated control and monitoring operation via PC / PLC
Constant Current: At any voltage set point our variable transformers operate at full current load.
High Efficiency: The power losses in the voltage adjustment process of our variacs are minimal and we are committed to manufacture a high power efficiency product.
Smart Investment: Our voltage variaks have a life span of more than 25 years in continual operation.